Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things I Like ~ Foundation

I am picky... about everything!  I have a hard time finding make-up foundation that I like.  I've struggled with this my whole life.

Problems:
1. I don't like greasy
2. I have uneven skin tone
3. I'm fair
4. I don't like thick
5. I don't like inhaling fumes or powders
6. I don't like spending a lot of money

My cousin gave me a liquid foundation and I thought I'd give it a try.  Bingo!  Finally, a foundation that I like!

Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse
Airbrush finish
Creamy Natural - Light 5

1. Very reasonably priced
2. Color evens out my skin tone
3. Doesn't leave a streak line
4. Isn't greasy and mixes well with any moisturizer that I try
5. Is thick but spreads nicely
6. Doesn't stink!

This is one of my favorite things!

Not a paid or sponsored review!  All opinions  and ideas are mine.

No comments: